Sunday, June 12, 2011

SNR with Ben & Jerry's!

Good evening ladies!  How was everyone's weekend??  Even though it's summer, unfortunately it's June Gloom here in L.A. so it's not really "beach" weather yet (which is okay because my body isn't nearly beach ready).  So, I spent a lot of this weekend staying in and watching movies, but tonight I needed to re-paint my nails BADLY (when it gets to the point where your boyfriend is pointing out your chipped nails, you know it's time..).  So I decided to use the Zoya color that I got in my April birchbox.  I've never used Zoya before but WOW does it go on smooth. Here is "Dove" - 



I also stopped by Victoria Secret to pick up some much needed under garments and, as always, they had 5 for $25.  Gotta love their underwear specials.

Then I spent the rest of the night eating my favorite Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie ice cream and watching Game Of Thrones (I won't spoil it for you, but oh. my. god. am I sad)  I hope ya'll are ready for the upcoming week - I'm not, but who ever is?  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment