Thursday, March 24, 2011

Hello! I'm Naked.

Hello my lovelies!  This is my very first blog post so bare with me here.  I’ve been an avid blog stalker for awhile now, so thought I’d give it a try!  I know I’m a Johnny-come-lately when it comes to the Urban Decay NAKED palette, but every time I walked into Sephora they were sold out.  I almost gave up until I went onto the Sephora website and demanded they e-mail me the second it came back in stock.  So, low and behold, two days later I get not one, but FOUR emails from Sephora alerting me they were available again!  I placed my order immediately and one week later I am a proud owner of probably the most popular eye shadow palette ever.


Here is my first Naked “look” (please excuse the odd angles and extremely bad lighting) – I promise I’ll get it right in my next blog!


For the lid, I primed it with the Urban Decay primer potion that came with the palette (first time user, but I think I still prefer my Too Faced Shadow Insurance – we’ll see!)  Then for the lid I used “Naked”, for the crease “Buck” and for more depth in the outer corner I used “Darkhorse”.  And for the brow highlight “Virgin”.  I know I stayed pretty safe the first time around, but I am so excited to continue using this palette and mixing up the different shades.

Let me know how you like your NAKED palette or if you have any other palette preferences!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment