Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Night Face - Kardashian Style

Hi loves!!  It's actually a slow day here at work, so I decided to get ready for the evening a bit early.. at my desk.  I'm heading out to a bachelorette party tonight and thought I would channel my inner-Kardashian and try a very brown smokey eye.  I didn't have all my make-up with me, but I used what I had and this is how it turned out!


I mainly used my Naked Palette with Benefit's "Birthday Suit" as the base color.  I applied Darkhorse all over the lid as well as under the eye.  Then I used "Sidecar" on the inner third and "Creep" on the outer crease just to add even more darkness.  I haven't worn a look this intense in awhile!! 

Then I used my new Make Up For Ever Aqua Creamliner in #2?  I don't know, it's a brown color with no name.  I used that on my top lid and MAC's Kohl Pencil in "Teddy" on my waterline.  Then I LOADED up the mascara with Maybelline's Great Lash in Blackest Black.  I still don't know how to apply false eyelashes yet, so I had to make do.

Then I used Rimmel's "Summer Angel" on my lips and topped that off with some Burt's Bees Super Glossy Lip Shine in "Nectar Nude" - I love this stuff!  It smells and tastes like oranges.  Mmmmmm.


I applied the usual on my face, except this time primed it with Smashbox Studio Finish Oil-Free Foundation primer, which at first I wasn't sure of because it seemed a bit greasy, but after it soaked in, I think I'm loving it... maybe even more than my NARS primer.  Have any of you tried the Smashbox primer??  Tell me what you think!!  I applied Benefit's "Coralista" to my cheeks and I freaking wish I had a highlighter on me so I could be all glowy like the Kardashian's but... I didn't.  So this is how it turned out!  (Excuse the hair..)



Hope you guys enjoyed!  Have a fun Friday night whatever you're doing!!!   xoxoxoxoxoxo

7 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous result, you look lovely my dear! :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look great, I esp love your eye makeup.

    I haven't tried the NARS primer but I love the Smashbox one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ArtDonatella - thank you dear :)

    @G A B Y - thank you too! You're too kind!

    @cornflakegirl - thank you! I got sooo many compliments last night on how my skin looked and it MUST have been the Smashbox primer... but then I hear it has silicon in it. I don't know if that's good or bad, but made my skin look amazing. I love discovering new products!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look hot! Love it and will try this combo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! Love the eye make up :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you both! I don't know about hot Roz, lol, but I do like experimenting with more "intense" looks!

    ReplyDelete