Saturday, April 9, 2011

To Market to Market

Hi loves!!  I hope everyone's weekend is going splendidly!  I decided, instead of sleeping in and being lazy like I normally do, I would wake up bright and early to take the train downtown and visit the L.A. Flower Market!  It's this huge warehouse open from 5am-noon every day that sell flowers wholesale.  I bought 4 bunches of different flowers, which came to a total of $15!!  Such a steal.  Anyway, I have amazing pictures and the colors were so inspiring.  Bright colors make me happy though.. so you might see a couple exotic looks coming up soon :)  

Here is my "Flower Market" look I decided on this morning.  I used 3 pink colors from my Stila Colorwheel palette and a new bright pink lipstick from Rimmel called "Rose Blush".  I know I stated previously that I can't really pull off pink because of my red hair, but... I don't care!!!  Sometimes I just need to wear pink!  Enjoy the pics below and I hope you have a fabulous rest of the weekend!!!

Rimmel's moisture renew lipstick in "Rose Blush"

Sorry about the darkness.. it was 7am when I took this!

Colors I used with my Stila Colorwheel!

Hai! Because it was dark and I had lamp light behind me, the lipstick looks a LOT brighter than it actually is!



4 comments:

  1. That lipstick looks great, must check it out! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with ArtDonatella, the lippie looks gorgeous - nice colour for spring :)

    Ahh, you've made me want to go to a market :P

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with ArtDonatella and Miss A, I love that lippie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!! I absolutely love Rimmel's moisture renew lipsticks mainly because my lips are always dry! So if you can recommend something that you've found that doesn't dry out lips, let me know!!!

    ReplyDelete