Friday, April 15, 2011

Versatile Friday!

TGIF loves!!!  A few days ago the lovely and talented ArtDonatella awarded me with this beauty and I'm just now getting around to responding (sorry for the lateness hun!)  I'm sure all of you are already aware of ArtDonatella but she is an incredibly creative beauty blogger and I aspire to be like her one day!!  Thanks for the award again love and here are 7 things about me you may not know!!



1) Sophie is my cat with whom I have a love/hate relationship. 
2) If I won the lottery, I probably would spend it on make-up and food.
3) Green is my favorite color.
4) I have 3 younger sisters and we all sound exactly alike.
5) People watching is one of my favorite activities (I'm so nosey)
6) My biggest pet peeve is knuckle-cracking.  And dirty floors.  I'm kind of anal about cleaning.
7) Change makes me happy :)

I'm pretty sure everyone has already done this since I'm a slow poke, so I won't tag anyone.  But I implore ALL of you bloggers to take the time and write 7 things about yourself!!  Although I love reading about beauty products, I find people even more interesting and would love to get to know my fellow bloggers!!  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and thanks for reading :)  xoxoxoo

3 comments:

  1. Hey, excellent post hun! I am nosey too, love to learn about other people's lives (not in an awkward way). Great to know a bit more about you, so Sophie is your cat, see? Now how would we have known that?

    Oh, and thanks for the description, you are way TOO kind :)! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ace post. I love people watching too, it's such good fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ArtDonatella - Thanks hun! And you deserve way more than kind words but that is all I can provide at the moment :)

    @cornflakegirl - People watching is the BEST isn't it??

    ReplyDelete