Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Time Nails

Happy Friday my loves!  I thought I'd do a really quick one about my new nailpolish I picked up at Target last night.  It's Essie and the color is "Nice is Nice".  I know pastels are really in this spring and after seeing a couple reviews on Mac's Quite Cute collection (coming out next week - yay!), I got inspired to find a nice pastel color.  So here it is!

With Flash
No Flash
No flash (in HD)

I would say the middle picture is the most representative of the color.  Unfortunately the camera gives it a somewhat blue tint, which it doesn't have at all.  It honestly reminds me of an Easter egg or the horrid matching floral dresses my mom made me & my sisters wear on Easter Sunday.  But I like it anyhow and it's been on for a day already with no chipping.  That color is also after 2 coats and a topcoat, so it's pretty good quality I have to say. 

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your weekend and I wish I had an April Fool's joke for you... but I don't.  Oh well, take care!!! 

4 comments:

  1. Ooh this is a gorgeous shade, but I do hate how difficult purples are to photograph. We should do a swap at some point when I have a bit of spare cash and I see so many things on US blogs that I'd love to get hold of xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed!! I've been reading about Bourjois for months so it would amazing to actually try something! Let me know what you're most interested in and I'll start a "Roz" collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in love with this shade!!! Thanks for posting, I'm following you from the "Blog Hop" and would love for you to check out my blog and follow me me as well my facebook.

    Blog - http://atterecdesignhouse.blogspot.com/

    Facebook - www.facebook.com/AtterecDesignHouse

    Thanks, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I'll do the same so let me know the same- there are so many great brands that we get in Boots and Superdrug but I think we always want what we can't have though.

    ReplyDelete